Oak Wood School GCSE Examination Results 2022
Oak Wood School is pleased to report some outstanding achievements by its pupils in their GCSE and other qualifications this summer. Overall, our pupils achieved 14% of grades at 9-7, 44% 9-5 and 60% 9-4 and we had some exceptional individual results:
- Anushka Banskota – 9 in Maths, Combined Science, Geography, 8 in History, 7 in English Lan/Lit, RE and Distinction Level 2 in Cambridge National IT
- Farahmand Ahmedi – 9 in English Language, Maths, History, Combined Science, Geography, 8 in RE, Spanish and 7 in English Literature
- George Branch – 9 Combined Science, PE, Geography, 8 in Maths and English Language, Distinction Level 2 Cambridge National IT, 5 in Desigm T
- Joeseph Miller – 9 in Combined Science, Maths, Geography, English. Language and Literature, 8 in History and Spanish, Level 2 Distinction in IT
- Harrison Jones – 9 in Maths, 8 in English Literature, Computer Science, 7 in English Language, Combined Science, 6 in Business Studies, 5 in DT, Spanish.
- Suber Said – 9 in Combined Science, Computer Science, History, 8 in English Lan/Lit, Maths, 7 in Spanish, 6 in Design Technology.
Key Information 2022
- Progress 8 Score: -0.38
Attainment in English and maths - percentage of pupils achieving a grade 5 or above in GCSE English and maths: 39%
- Attainment 8 Score: 44.4
- English Baccalaureate (EBacc) Average Point Score: 3.88
- Percentage of pupils entered for the EBacc: 14%
- The percentage of pupils staying in education or going into employment after key stage 4 (pupil destinations): 94%
Given the uneven impact of the pandemic on school and college performance data, the government has said you should not make direct comparisons between the performance data for one school or college and another, or to data from previous years.